Albert Einstein said: "Everything is vibration" But if this is true if everything is just a form of energy vibration then there should be a process where new vibrations come into existence and other ceased to exist. Also this process should be able to explain why we all have a future that is always uncertain and interactive relative to our actions with a past that is always unchangeable and only really existing as a memory in the mind of the individual.
Such a process has to be a physical continuum that is unfolding at the smallest unit of vibration energy the light quanta of quantum mechanics.
Therefore it is unfolding photon oscillation by photon oscillation forming a great dance of energy exchange with new photon oscillations continuously coming in to existence.
I believe we see and feel this process as the continuum of time itself!
Many people have said that 'time' cannot be explained as a physical process, but I disagree because all the hard work has been done, and only a new interpretation has to be put forward.
At the level of the atoms this process has been explained by quantum mechanics.
And at the level of our everyday life the photon oscillations are the carrier of the electromagnetic force with the movement of EM fields and the flow of electric charge this has been explained by Michael Faraday and others.
The interactive part of this process has been explained by the interactive geometry of Einstein's theories on relativity.
This theory is very simple the outward momentum of light forms the forward flow of time within each individual reference frame. At the quantum level of the atoms this will be in the form of the quantum wave particle function Ψ or probability function.
This probability function will form Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle ∆×∆p×≥h/4π representing the same uncertainty we have with any future event within our own reference frame.
This happens because light is a wave until it comes in contact with the electrons of an atom. When it does this it will form a photon electron coupling represents a new moment in time with matter anti-matter annihilation being the process that annihilates the past.
Matter in the form of electrons are continuously interacting with light forming new probability wave function of future possibilities. Therefore we have a continuous renewing process forming the future photon by photon.
On the scale of our everyday life this will form the movement of EM fields with electrical potential representing our own future potential within our own reference frame.
We have a Universe of electrical potential of continuous creations continuously coming into existence photon by photon with the flow of EM fields within an infinite number of ref-frames. This is a universal process from the largest object to the smallest creature all will create their own ref-frame. Even you as you respond to this comment your action will be relative to the electrical activity in your brain within your own created ref-frame.
We all have our own time line from birth to death therefore our perception of 'time' seems to be linked to our own individual consciousness. Maybe this is why 'time' has been so difficult to understand and explain as a physical process. This video explains 'time' as a universal and continuous process of energy exchange unfolding photon by photon. Because the photon is the carrier of the electromagnetic force electrical activity in the brain forms the most advanced part of this universal process with each individual having their own conscious perception of 'time' with a potential future that is always uncertain.
This theory is based on just two postulates:
1. The quantum wave particle function Ψ or probability function represents the forward passage of time itself forming an Arrow of Time within each reference frame with the future continuously coming into existence photon by photon.
2. Is that Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle ∆×∆p×≥h/4π that is formed by the w-function is the same uncertainty we have with any future event within our own ref-frame that we can interact with turning the possible into the actual!
This whole theory is based on just one new equation:
The Lorentz contraction of space and time is between the energy and mass. The greater the energy the greater the contraction of space and the slower time will run. Mass will increase relative to this and each ref-frame can be seen as a vortex in space formed by the rate that time flows. C² is light radiating out in all directions forming a sphere that can be squared to form the future probability. The brackets represent the boundary condition of the ref-frame within infinity!
This video is going to try and explain the nature of reality using physics supported by mathematics. By the word 'reality' I mean the reality of our everyday life with a past and a future that is always uncertain.
Each one of us is always in 'the moment of now' looking out at the universe with an objective reality that is always spontaneously changing moment by moment. Throughout this changing process consciousness remains in 'the moment of now' this is happening within a process that we measure over a period of time and see and feel as the flow of time.
It might seem like madness to try and explain this using physics and mathematics because modern physics has no understanding of 'the moment of now' and no real understanding of what consciousness is. Also without a concept of 'the moment of now' we can have no real understanding of 'time' and why the future is always uncertain.
This theory takes the simple principle that large objects are always based on the interaction of smaller objects
Therefore it is logical that to understand the nature of reality we have to look down into the atoms. When we do this we find the physics of quantum mechanics that only really has a mathematical understanding.
The odd thing is that the mathematics of quantum mechanics does not form certainty but uncertainty in the form of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. In this theory the uncertainty in everyday life in the form of a future that is always uncertain is based on the process that forms Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. If we look at the process that forms Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle we find that it is formed by the quantum wave particle function. This is a mathematic function formed by the spontaneous absorption and emission of light.
Therefore we have a process that is spontaneous just like the flow of time in our everyday life with the future spontaneously coming into existence moment by moment.
In this theory quantum mechanics represents the physics of 'time' as a physical process with the future coming into existence photon by photon with each new photon electron coupling or dipole moment.
Why can we look back in time? The nearest star 4.3 years! Our Sun 8 and a half minutes! The Moon 1, 1/4 seconds! Everyday objects a fraction of a second! An atom, a probability wave function and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle!
Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared is Einstein's famous equation E=MC², but why is light linked the energy and mass in this way? Could the reason be linked to the light photon of quantum mechanics?
Even in the Time Dilation Equation everything is linked to light!
This theory takes quantum potential, electrical potential and gravitational potential and combines them into one universal process. That explains why we all have a potential future in our everyday life that is always uncertain. Please subscribe it will help with the promotion of this theory.
Below are the basic principles of Quantum Atom Theory an artist theory on the physics of ‘time’ as a physical process:
• The Universe is a continuum of continuous energy exchange formed by the spontaneous absorption and emission of light. This forms the continuously changing world of our everyday life.
• We see and feel this process as the continuum of time with the future coming into existence photon by photon with each new photon electron coupling or dipole moment.
• This theory explains consciousness as electrical activity that is aware of its own electrical potential. Therefore each individual life form is always in ‘the moment of now’ at the forefront of creation within the centre of its own reference frame.
• It is this personalization of each one of us being in the centre of our own reference frame that gives us the concept of ‘mind’ with each one of us having our own personal view of the Universe. Being able to look back in time in all direction at the beauty of the stars!
• In such a theory only ‘the moment of now’ exists with the future only existing as a probability function with a past that has gone forever as a process of continuous energy exchange or continuous change.
• In this theory quantum mechanics represents the physics of time as a physical process with the Planck constant being a constant of action in the process we see and feel as time.
• Schrodinger’s quantum wave particle function or probability function forms the movement of positive and negative charge with the flow of electromagnetic fields. Charge is an innate part of all matter therefore the process is universal.
• Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle that is formed by the probability function is the same uncertain we have with any future event that we can interact with turning the possible into the actual!
• In this theory we have free will because the wave particle duality of light is acting like the bits or zeros and ones of a computer. This forms an interactive process continuously forming a blank canvas that we can interact with relative to are energy and momentum or actions.
• Photon energy cascades down forming greater degrees of freedom for the increase in entropy or disorganization. This process also forms greater degrees of freedom for evolution and the creativity of life.
• We have a process of spherical symmetry forming and breaking. Nothing has lower entropy than a sphere. It is madness to think that life could form out of disorganization and chaos. But it is logical that the spherical geometry of cell life could form out of a process off spherical symmetry forming and breaking. With the movement of positive and negative charge.
• This broken spherical symmetry can be seen in plant life in the form of the Fibonacci spiral being visible almost everywhere in nature.
• We have an infinite number of line symmetries within a sphere in this theory this represents an infinite number of potential time lines.
• Because space and time are interlinked this line symmetry can be seen in the physical shape of intelligent life in the form of left and right handedness. Each life form will create its own evolutionary path with its own time line from the past into the future.
• This theory takes the interactive process of Einstein’s Theories of Relativity. In his theory when an object moves spacetime move relative to the energy and momentum of the object.
• In this theory time is an emergent property objects and individual life forms form their own time by slowing up the rate that time flows. Therefore they form a future relative to their energy and momentum or actions.
• In this theory gravity is not a real force at all objects just free-fall towards the greatest energy or mass because it has the greatest time dilation or slowest rate that time flows. Therefore we have one universal process with the gravitational force and the electromagnetic force both sharing the inverse square law.
• This theory takes gravitational potential, electrical potential and quantum potential and combines them into one universal process. That explains why we all have a potential future in our everyday life that is always uncertain.
• The parallel universes of String Theory are just potential future possibilities and opportunities in our one three dimensional Universe of continuous energy exchange or continuous creation.
• It is possible to have only three dimensions in this theory because we have an infinite number of dynamics reference frames that are continuously interacting coming in and out of existence.
There is a link between Art, Poetry and Science and only by bringing these three together can we create a Sea of Beauty.
Is creation in the hand and eye of the beholder?
In this diagram two dimensional space upon the surface of the atom becomes three dimensional spacetime. The moment of now in the eye of the observer.
One equation one universal process
This equation is a set of infinities within infinity a time within spacetime a wave within a wave a square within a square a rhyme within a rhyme
Quantum Atom Theory
When I create a work of art it takes energy and is a process over a period of time ∆E ∆t ≥ h/2π. There is always uncertainty of how the art work will turn out ∆×∆p ≥h/4π the position of the lines and curves π on the canvas. Every movement I make will have to start at the quantum level and will have an uncertainty of momentum and position. Is this not Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle?
Modern physics is divided into two parts the quantum physics of probability and Einstein’s general theory of relativity. The only thing the two theories have in common is that they both approximate to Newtonian physics on an everyday scale. Only a hidden variable could explain the probability of quantum mechanics uniting physics. The problem is such a variable would have to affect all the matter of the Universe from its creation to the present day. In Quantum Atom Theory that variable is Time itself. We know that time is a variable because we have time dilation when an object accelerates towards the speed of light and also around objects of great mass.
Time moves at the speed of light and energy and mass slow it down to form their own spacetime geometry. The greater the mass or energy of an object the slower time will run for that object therefore the greater the energy the shorter the time period.
Quantum entanglement can be explained if light has spherical symmetry and the polarization of a photon remains the same for the whole surface of the sphere. When the spherical waves come in contact with electrons on the surface of an atom it will form photons. Each photon will have a unique position in space and time that will be part of the time continuum.
Time is continuously formed by the emission and absorption of light (EMR) from one atom to another forming the broken symmetry and geometry of spacetime.
In this theory we have wave-particle duality because light is a wave moving through space and a particle when it comes in contact with an electron on the surface of an atom. It then forms a photon of quantized energy representing a moment in time. This will form a future wave-function of probability as part of the continuum of time forming the geometry or curvature of spacetime.
The equations of physics represent one geometrical process
An alternative to Hugh Everett parallel universes and the multiple dimension of String Theory
In this theory the parallel universes of Hugh Everett and the multiple dimension of String Theory are just individual reference frames within our one three dimensional Universe.
In the mathematics of Hugh Everett’s Many Worlds Interpretation of quantum mechanics each parallel universe is at right-angles to the other. In this theory this mathematics represents electric fields being at right-angles to magnetic fields. The continuous flow of electromagnetic radiating energy (light) is forming an infinity of changing reference frames at every degree and angle of spacetime.
Therefore we have a dynamic Universe of continuous change or creation that we can interact with turning the possible into the actual creating our own future!
We can manipulate this process creating electricity and modern electronics therefore moving large amounts of information over large areas in short time periods.
The polarization of the photons will be the same for the entire surface of the light sphere. The photon will have opposite spin on opposite sides of the light sphere however great the distance between them becomes. When the wave function collapses it will represent the same moment in time for the entire wave front. This is possible because light is a universal constant and is not relative to the observer or the source.
Q.A.T. is based on the work of the many but this is a list of the few.
An analogy for Time
The universe will not make sense until we can understand time. The best way to try to do this is to watch rain drops falling on the surface of water. Think of each droplet as an object surround by its own spacetime. Think of the surface of the water also as an object surround by its own spacetime. When the rain drops hit the surface of the water they create ripples. These ripples represent new space-times expanding in all direction. When they come in contact with other objects they will create new ripples (new space-times). Each droplet will see the arrow of time as one dimensional but in reality time will have geometry formed by the broken symmetry of the spherical waves continuously maintaining the fabric of spacetime.
Wave-particle duality and Quantum Atom Theory
In Q.A.T. we are all one spectrum of energy waves at different wavelengths both the observer and the observed creating our own spacetime at the speed of light. But the conscious mind can only see the moment of now and in that moment sees wave-particle duality because of time dilation between spacetimes. This creates the measurement problem because spacetimes are continuously expanding and reacting with each other relative to the observer.
About my Art and Poetry
Welcome to the Artand Poetry of NickHarvey. I hope you enjoy my paintings andrhyme. I have linked myartwork of oil paintings and drawings to short childlike rhymes. Each oil painting or drawing has its own little poem. I have tried to achieve a sense of truth and oneness in my paintings and writings, also some fun. ~ This is a non-profitable blog it was not planned that way it just happened.
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
No poems on this site are copyrighted you can copy in part or whole without my direct consent.