· Time slow down for the atom as it accelerates towards the seed of light.
· The atom creates its own spacetime that will speed up as the atom accelerates.
· Feedback is created in the real Universe by other atoms.
· Time will stop at the speed of light because everything that can happen is happening in the atom’s own spacetime.
· This is because of the ‘Law of conservation of energy’ (in an isolated system the total amount of energy remains constant and cannot be created, although it may change form).
· In the real Universe feedback will create infinity but the Law of conservation of energy will always remain true.
· It makes you wonder what kind of God could create such a Universe!
An atom in its own spacetime.
My rhymes are on my other blog.